I want to give you awesome rescue gifts to say thanks for supporting the My Rescue Rocks show! Here is a list of all the kewl stuff that’ll be raffled off on September 25th. (I’ll be adding more giveaway prizes in the upcoming weeks, so be sure to check back soon!)
You Could Win:
- A free BarkBox subscription for a whole year! That’s 12 whole months of treats and toys for your dog.
- Searching For Someday by Jennifer Probst – your choice of audio book, kindle edition, or paperback. This is the book that stars Rockin’ Robert from episode 1.
- The HeARTs Speak Shelter Photography Field Guide from the Perfect Exposure Project – we have 3 copies to give away! This is THE go-to guide for better pet photography in a shelter environment. Win one for yourself of donate it to your favorite shelter!
- Redemption: The Myth of Pet Overpopulation and the No Kill Revolution in America by Nathan Winograd – a recommendation from Audrey Lodato of Pets Alive.
- A signed copy of My Apollo – a beautifully illustrated children’s book about a Greyhound Rescue, written and painted by artist and rescue advocate, Nina Huang. We have 4 copies to give away, thanks to Nina’s generous donation!
- Living the Farm Sanctuary Life: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Mindfully, Living Longer, and Feeling Better Every Day – you’ll be able to choose the beautiful hardcover or kindle edition. Bonnie-Jill Laflin of Hounds and Heroes, wants you to check out the vegan recipes she’s had featured in this book!
- One of my personal favorites was also recommended by Patti Meyer, and so The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick’s Dogs and their Tale of Rescue and Redemption will be given away in your choice of audio book, kindle, or paperback edition.
- The Power of Positive Dog Training AND Do Over Dogs – Give Your Dog a Second Chance for a First Class Life, both books by Pat Miller came highly recommended by Sean Howard. Winner’s choice of kindle or paperback edition.
Wait, There’s More! Here are Some Donated Prizes:
Thanks so much to BarkBox for donating another gift certificate for a 1-month subscription!
Check back soon, because there will be a few more gifts added to the pot!
How to Enter:
Just visit My Rescue Rocks here on iTunes and leave a rating and review. That’s it! You’re entered to win!
Unfortunately, iTunes doesn’t provide me with your contact information, so to make sure I can get in touch if you win you have 2 options:
1) Send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you left a review and give me the screen name you used in iTunes.
2) Make sure to listen on September 25th, and if I call out your iTunes user name, get in touch with me to claim your prize.